Because Father's Day is tomorrow, here's a quality list of humorous material for you to pass along to all the dads out there. Dad jokes are and will always be my favorite.
1. Incorporate the word "lowkey" into your everyday speech. Use it as you would "slightly" or "kind of" and you will all at once embarrass your children and identify yourself as SUPER HIP. (Nobody says hip. Probably. How would I know? My super hip younger sister's the one who explained "lowkey" to me.) Example: "I'm lowkey excited to embarrass all my future children in public with bad jokes."
2. What do you call a grandfather clock? AN OLD TIMER. (Mic drop.)
3. RIP boiled water. You will be mist.
4. I don't trust stairs. They're always up to something.
5. What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth-hurty.
6. Cashier: Would you like your milk in a bag?
Dad: No, you can leave it in the carton.
7. When anyone says, "Oh, I was thinking..." you reply with "I knew I smelled something burning!"
Inspired by this, this, and all my and my friends' hilarious fathers.
If you were looking for a more sentimental Father's Day post, you can read the birthday post to my husband a few weeks ago!