Posts in the form of lists are some of my favorites--they help me stay organized, they force me to be concise (have we ever emailed/texted? I'm never concise!), and they're light reading for the Friday of a 3-day weekend! IS ANYONE ELSE SO EXCITED?! So, in honor of it being Friday and the 2nd of September, here's a little set of lists on why September is my favorite (and why it should be your favorite, too. Especially #3. 😉 )Here's what I love about September:
1. Just like my friend Jacqui said in this Instagram post, fall doesn't start until September 22! So that means September is mostly summer-partly fall. The perfect blend.
2. Also it's the perfect blend because the temperature transitions from sweat-to-death to sweater weather.
3. MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS MONTH AND THIS YEAR I'LL BE 25. Just sayin'.
// // //
And here's what I'm excited about THIS September:
1. This will be Aiden's first fall. He got to experience the beach in his first summer, and now he'll get to see the changing leaves cooler temps.
2. My friend Courtney and I are going to release our fall batch of signs over at Wild Cedar Co. (And sorrynotsorry I keep spamming you with the reminder we're offering 20% off now with coupon code...let's say it all together now...ENDOFSUMMER. Good job, people. You nailed it.)
3. I'm in my best friend's wedding in a week! (Did you see my post from her bridal shower? Stay tuned to see our pinwheel bouquets and the perfect Philly bowling alley venue!)
What are you excited about in September? What's your favorite month?