Saying we've been married for 4 years makes me feel old.
Also having a baby makes me feel old.
My pronounced laugh lines aren't helping either.
ANYWAY! To celebrate our anniversary, I'm making a little list of things we accomplished this past year (in no particular order):
1. More inside jokes, besides #fourthyearofmarriage. Recently, saying "for that" in a nerdy voice instead of so. "I NEED ice cream for that I may stop sweating." I'm sure no one else would laugh at our really random inside jokes/impersonations of each other, but we sure do crack ourselves up haha.
2. House projects: finishing the upstairs, putting up window/door trim, making the office a nursery, finally replacing that nasty interior door.
3. Having a baby!!! Probably the biggest "accomplishment" of the past year. Haha.
4. Traveling to Spokane, Washington for my family reunion and to our old favorite, Hickory Run State Park in PA.
5. Enjoying everyday moments together, like Friday night date nights, playing with our dog in the snow, watching lots of movies, hiking and picnics, yard games...
6. Reading our Bible way more consistently (and praying together more).
It's been an amazing 4 years, and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us this next year!
Want to read how this whole journey to marriage got started? Check out our love story:
PART 1 // PART 2 // PART 3